(Effective as of 25/05/2018)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please endeavor to review the following terms carefully. By accessing or using the THS Electrical Services website or services, you signify your agreement to these Terms and condition. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access our website or use the THS Electrical Services or products.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as it governs the relationship between you and (us), THS Electrical Services and limits our liability to you when you purchase proxies products from our website. By accepting these terms and conditions you are forming a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. References to “you” and “your” are to you as an individual. References to “us”, “our” and “we” are to THS Electrical Services (Sole Owner of www.ths-electrical.co.uk )
This is a legally binding agreement between THS Electrical Services and you for the provision of the products requested, and these terms shall govern the agreement between you and us to the ruling out of any other terms or conditions.
THS Electrical Services reserves the right to refuse products/services to anyone for whatsoever reason and to terminate the contracts at any time. We may also at our sole discretion and for any reason, delete any information, pictures, comments or any other material posted by users.
- Each order placed by you with us shall be an offer by you to us to buy our products subject to these and the website terms and conditions.
- You must ensure that the terms of your order, including the time of delivery, are complete and accurate.
- We shall Endeavour that all orders are met. We do not, however, guarantee the availability of any services/products at any time. Where a service/products is temporarily unavailable we will advise you of when we expect to be able to fulfill your orders, however this is an estimate only and shall not be binding upon us.
- Sometimes some services may be withdrawn or discontinued. We shall make every effort to update the website at all times, but you understand and acknowledge that we are not liable to you for any failure or delay to fulfill an order due to services being unavailable, withdrawn or discontinued. If a product/service is found to be discontinued or delayed for a long period we will offer you a full refund at your request. If product/services are discontinued we will return all money in full, however please visit our refund/return page on our webpage.
- Once an order has been placed by you and accepted by us you have no right to cancel the order, except at our discretion in exceptional circumstances. Once we have received an order for particular products/services we are unable to cancel any orders.
- In certain circumstances lettering may be a problem, we will contact you if this arises to correct or change lettering.
You may not use this website if you are proscribed from receiving such products under the USA laws or any other country from which you use the website or products
As an eligible user, you may not distribute, transmit, license, or publish the website or its content for commercial purposes; may not remove any copyright, trademark or any other proprietary notices from any part of our website; and/or infringe upon our intellectual property rights in your use of the website.
All clients can access and use our website at no cost at all. You can use the website to purchase your favorite Proxies on the THS Electrical Services website; gain access to coupons; and read our blog; at absolutely no cost to you if you are a fan of the website.
You understand and accept that while it is absolutely free to register both as a user and as a buyer on the THS Electrical Services website, we will require purchaser/user to pay substantial fees to be able to buy our unique proxies products.
- We currently use PayPal and onsite credit/debit card payment system as payment for a secure & safe on-line Experience
- We do not have any influence on PayPal so you can be sure that THS Electrical Services will not be able to see, keep, store or use your credit card details at any time.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques or cash at this time.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Detailed below are the different kinds of information we collect from and about you when you apply to become a user of our website:
- Information that you provide: When you register on our website, we may obtain from you, personal information such as your full name, phone number, contact address, e-mail address, age, gender, interests and activities.
- Information from other sources: We may also sometimes obtain both personal and general information (such as current address information and further demographic information) about you from other sources (such as business partners, contractors and other third parties) to enhance our account information.
- Information about others: When you use our website to send friends, relatives and colleagues messages, we may become privy to any personal information about them that you provide to us. This may include their full names, addresses and email addresses.
We may also collect browser and Internet-related information through access to our website through cookies and/or web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
THS Electrical Services uses your information in order to:
- To help us identify you and any buyer account you hold with us;
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our website and services;
- To customize your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
THS Electrical Services may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
THS Electrical Services website may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies to display ads on our website. Some of these companies use tracking technologies such as cookies, to acquire information about the users who view or interact in some way with their advertisements. Please note that our website does not disclose any personal detail to these third parties, in this regard.
We may share your information with third parties with whom you choose to and authorize us to us share such information with.
We may reveal your personal information, which may include your full name and contact address to our preapproved service providers that carry-out certain services on our behalf.
We may also share your private information with appropriate legal authorities/government officials in reply to a subpoena, similar investigative demand, or a court order, if compelled to do so under the GDPR compliance Regulation
Barring these, we will under no circumstances knowingly sell, exchange or otherwise give your personal information to third parties.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be at least 13 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom to register for and use the Service.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from THS Electrical Services. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. THS Electrical Services will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
When you use THS Electrical Services website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other THS Electrical Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer
THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The GDPR law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law THS Electrical Services shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The THS Electrical Services, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. THS Electrical Services is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. THS Electrical Services does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except we otherwise state so, all materials, which without limitation includes pictures, graphics, designs, pictures, videos, icons, and written materials found on and made available through email@example.com copyrighted, trademarked, controlled or licensed by THS Electrical Services, its affiliates or by their respective creators. All said materials are protected by the English laws and international copyright laws.
Our website, logos, scripts, page headers, button icons, and product names included in or made available through firstname.lastname@example.org trademarks or trade dress of THS Electrical Services in the United Kingdom and other countries.
You are banned from using, republishing, reproducing, transmitting, copying, changing, or distributing the trademarks found on this website in any way without THS Electrical Services prior clear written consent.
Some other products marks, trademarks, and logos provided on theTHS Electrical Services website are the products marks or trademarks of third parties and must not be used, reproduced or copied without the written permission of the owner.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
(a) Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. THS Electrical Services respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the users do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, THS Electrical Services has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. THS Electrical Services may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
(b) DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to the THS Electrical Services designated copyright agent at [email@example.com ]:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(c) Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by THS Electrical Services copyright agent, THS Electrical Services may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in THS Electrical Services discretion) be reinstated on the Site in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
By posting any User Content via the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to the Company a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, if applicable, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service.
ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by THS Electrical Services, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. THS Electrical Services does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither does THS Electrical Services adopt nor endorse, nor is THS Electrical Services responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than THS Electrical Services. THS Electrical Services takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
TERMINATION OF USE
THS Electrical Services may terminate this agreement with immediate effect and/or may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the website and our services without prior notice if we are unable to establish the accuracy or legitimacy of any information posted by you and you fail upon request to present www.ths-electrical.co.ukwith sufficient information to establish correctness;
If any information posted by you is deemed detrimental or potentially destructive to the welfare of www.ths-electrical.co.uk‘s business; and/or if you continually breach the terms of this agreement
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the US laws or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person.
www.ths-electrical.co.uk may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and www.ths-electrical.co.uk has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS/APPS UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
For user convenience, we may provide third parties links on the website to other website, website and online resources. You are warned not to take the inclusion of such hyperlinks as THS Electrical Services endorsement of the content, procedures, and/or services, of that third party website except we tell you so.
THS Electrical Services are not responsible and will not be liable for any advertising, service, products, content, or any other material you obtain from these third party sites or resources, and your access and use of them is entirely at your own risk. It is advised that you read linked website’ terms and conditions and other policies before using them
There are several links to other website on www.ths-electrical.co.uk.You must note that these third party website have different privacy policies than we do, and that we are in no way responsible for the way they may ask for and collect information from you and/or the way they use and disclose such information.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
You have the choice of denying cookies on your browser but your denial of cookies may mean that you will not be able to use some of the interactive features provided on our website.
Please note that the cookies we employ are saved on your browser’s local storage.
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONUNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
THS Electrical Services always does its utmost to protect your personal information. To prevent illegal access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we use practical administrative practices and actions to protect your information.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
You however understand that there is no full assurance of security for information made available on or through the internet. THS Electrical Services will thus not bear responsibility for unauthorized access to your information that is beyond our control.
USE OF OUR SITE BY MINORS
You understand and accept that THS Electrical Services does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18.
If we learn that we have received personal information from a child or another ineligible user, THS Electrical Services will delete that information as quickly as possible.
DISCLAIMER/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The www.ths-electrical.co.uk website is provided on an “as is” basis, and we give no warranties or assurances that it will satisfy your expectations or meet your requirements. You may be unable to successfully browse the website/or use some parts of our products if your computer/ browsing gadget does not support relevant technology such as encryption.
SINCE THE WEBSITE IS GAINED ACCESS TO THROUGH THE INTERNET, WHICH IS AUTONOMOUS OF US, YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO ALL APPROPRIATE GDPR COMPLIANCE, COUNTRY LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR RESOURCES DISPLAYED ON AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, BE IT DIRECT OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND PRODUCTS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) TO THE FULL DEGREE PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. THS Electrical Services SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE ANSWERABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR HURT (WHETHER DIRECT, SECONDARY, ASSOCIATED, DISCIPLINARY, OR FAR-REACHING) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONDITION BROUGHT ABOUT BY EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL THAT MAY CAUSE OUR SERVICES TO BE LATE, DISRUPTED, OR DEBASED; ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, OR AS A RESULT OF, USING www.ths-electrical.co.uk
WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, FOR ANY MATTERS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL; OR ANY UNFORESEEABLE MISFORTUNES OR HARMS.
THS Electrical Services SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ACTION TAKEN, OR ANY RESOLUTION MADE BY YOU IN DEPENDENCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, OR FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES SUFFERED, WHETHER IMMEDIATE, SIGNIFICANT, EXTRAORDINARY, REMEDIAL, INDIRECT OR SOMETHING ELSE, EVEN IF THS Electrical Services HAS BEEN EDUCATED CONCERNING THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH HARMS.
Nothing Included In These Terms Is Designed Or Intentioned To Exclude Or Limit Any Legal Responsibility For Injury Or Death Arising From Our Deception, Carelessness, Or Any Other Liability Which May Not Be So Restricted Or Excluded By Law, Or That Is Aimed At Affecting Your Statutory Rights As A Consumer.
IF CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH ABOVE, THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of THS Electrical Services to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with THS Electrical Services must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
You hereby agree to protect, safeguard and hold THS Electrical Services Website, its owners, affiliated companies, and their managers, directors, officers, and employees blameless and innocent against all liabilities, charges, damages, legal costs and accounting fees and all other expenses related to any claims or any legal actions brought against THS Electrical Services Website because of your breach of any portion of these terms or any other liabilities connected to your use of this website.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of the clauses above, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
THS Electrical Services (www.ths-electrical.co.uk) is committed to maintaining user privacy on our website. THS Electrical Services respects the privacy of all its website users. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Whilst THS Electrical Services do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Copyright (c) 2018(s) of first publication THS Electrical Services
- THS Electrical Services, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in THS Electrical Services website and the material on our website; and
- The entire copyright and other intellectual property rights THS Electrical Services website and the material on our website are reserved.
Our business’s name is:
THS Electrical Services Our business address is:
Flat 4, Abinger House
Kingston, KT2 7RW