JUST ELECTRICALS & PLUMBING LIMITED
Company Registration Number 12235170
VAT Registration Number 336523016
Register Address: Flat 4 Abinger House, Kingsnympton Park Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 7RW
Company Website: www.ths-electrical.co.uk
Contact Details 079 0402 1987
After you visit this page www.ths-electrical.co.uk and before ordering any Products and Services from our online service, Please read and understand all the terms and conditions in details. Ordering of our Products and Services by our means that you understood all the terms and conditions and agree to accept the resulting obligations. If you are not sure about anything about these terms, please do not hesitate to contact us on the above contact details.
Application of the terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Services and related Products exclusion to all other terms expressly written by you before acceptance of quotation.
- These are all terms and conditions under which we sell all range of services offer in addition to complementary products by our company. By ordering or acceptance of quotation deemed to be offer by you to buy our Services and you are entered into the contract and bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumerrefers to an individual or company (You) acting for purposes which are wholly or primarily beyond of one’s own trade, business, craft, or occupation.
- Contractis the legally binding agreement between Just Electrical & Plumbing Limited and customer(you) for the supply of the Services.
- Delivery Locationrefers to the stated location where the Services are to be delivered, as agreed in the Order or quotation agreed by you.
- Productsrefers to any Products that we deliver to you with the Services, of the items description as set out in the Order or quotation agreed by you.
- Order means a customer’s Order for a customer in the form of Services from we Just Electrical & Plumbing Limited to our customer (You) in accordance with the customer’s Order or written acceptance of our quotation in writing.
Services and Products
- Services means the Services, including any Products, of the number and description set out in the Order written acceptance of our quotation in writing.
- Our Services and Products information, pictures and description can be found in our website, brochures or other form of advertisement. Colors and sizes of any Products supplied may vary slightly as this description is for illustrative purpose only.
- When making a special order for the Services and Products, it is your responsibility to ensure information’s as per requirement specification provided is accurate. We will act in the best interest of you to fulfill your special request, but we will not take our responsibility and outside the scope of warranty and guarantee
- Services are subject to availability and may require changing to comply with relevant laws or safety requirements. We will inform to you of these changes in writing.
- You must cooperate with us in all matters related to the Service, and that we and our employees and subcontractors are provided access to all buildings under your control, as necessary. You must provide us in advance all information including any licenses and consents required (unless otherwise agreed) that is necessary to perform the Services.
- We are entitled to suspend or terminate the Contract with immediate effect on a written notice if our Customer fail to comply with above or until Customer measure is following our request.
Basis of Sale
- Any information or descriptions regarding our Services and Products found in any of our websites or other form of advertisement does not bind us in Contract to sell our Services and Products.
- The company may reject the placed Order with different reasons and will try to provide the reasons where possible.
- Customer Order is an offer to us for us to provide the Services and Products. The Order is not a Contract and does not mean that the Order has been accepted. The Contract between customers and us will only be formed upon the earlier of i) when we accept and confirm your order via email or ii) when we provide the Services to Customers.
- Quotation provided for our Services or Products is valid for 7 days from the date or the quotation. This could change with the change in the price from our suppliers. However we may withdraw the quote earlier than 7 days, should circumstances changes.
- Variation to the Contract regarding the details, Fees or other matters of the Services should not change unless agreed by both parties i.e. customers and us in writing.
- We rely on these terms and conditions and no document is explicitly mentioned in relation to the subject matter of the Contract. While we are responsible for statements and representations made by officially authorized agents, but be sure to check in writing for any variation from these Terms of Condition.
- Fees for the Services, the price of the materials and any additional delivery or other charges in regards to disposal of waste, congestion charges and parking (unless parking permit is provided for the duration), is set out in our price list at the time of Order, or these prices may be agreed in writing. Prices are calculated on the basis of either standard rate or on hourly basis.
- VAT for the Services and materials are stated in the Order confirmation at applicable rates.
- Payment must be made at least 2 days prior to the delivery. Payment can be made by any means such as cash, Cheque, BACS. You can also provide debit or credit card details with your Order for us to process the payment or provide before the delivery of the Services.
Delivery of Services and Products
- Services including Products will be delivered to the delivery location as confirmed or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Products, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 calendar days from the day on which the Contract is entered into.
- Should we fail to deliver the Services on agreed time, in the events that is within our control, you may request to reduce the agreed Fees by a reasonable amount. The reduction of fees. Where appropriate is not limited to the full amount of the agreed Fees. Any advanced payment which are excess of reduced fee will be refunded to customers (from where originally paid).
- Should we fail to deliver the Products on agreed time, regardless of events that is beyond our control, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract as terminated if:
- we refuse to deliver the Products, or if you say time is priority considering all relevant circumstances at the time of Contract, or you said it before the Contract was made; or
- after we have failed to deliver within the agreed re-scheduled period
- Should you treat the Contract is terminated as above, we may process for the full or part refund of the payments made under the Contract depending on the Service and Products we have already provided.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you may still cancel the Ordered Products or may reject the delivery of the Products providing the reason behind. With reasonable reason we may process the refund of payments made under the Contract for those cancelled or rejected Products. Should you have not got able to cancel or reject the delivery of the product, we can still process the refund of the cost of it after those Products is returned to us or allow us to collect them.
- You are not entitled to cancel or reject any Order of the Products which is part of the commercial unit. A commercial unit is made up of different parts of the product, and division of these parts would materially impair the value of the Products or character of the unit.
- We generally deliver the Services and Products within UK mainland. Should we accept an Order for delivery outside UK mainland, any cost of charges, taxes and import duties should borne by the customers.
- In the case of shortage of the Products or other genuine and fair reason, you are in an agreement that the delivery could be made in installments, subject to the above provisions and provided there are no extra charges for customers.
- Should you or your nominee fail to confirm delivery of the Products at delivery location, which is not our fault, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and re-delivering them.
- If reasonably practicable, customer must examine the Products before accepting it, as the responsibility of the Products is transferred to you at the point of completion of delivery
Risk and title
- After completion of delivery of Products, risk of damage or losses of those Products are your responsibility.
- Delivered Products are not own by you until and unless full payment is received. If you became a bankrupt without paying in full, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use of the Products still in your position, in which case you must return it or allow us to collect them.
Withdraw of Order
- Should you change your mind and do not want to provide a reason, you can still withdraw the Order by informing us in writing before the Contract is made. This will not incur any liability to you.
Compliance and Guarantee
- We have a duty to adhere in accordance with the Contract, and will not have complied should it not meet below obligation:
- Upon delivery, the Products will be:
- of good quality/condition and have 12 months guarantee.
- reasonably fit for the job in request for which you buy the Products,
- comply to their description.
- We will not be at fault if the provided materials by you have fault in origin or is not fit for purpose.
- All services supplied by us will be with reasonable skill and care.
- Where possible, manufacturer guarantee of the Products will be provided to you immediately after the delivery of the Products. Details of manufacturer’s guarantee such as duration and other scope of the guarantee are provided within the Products. The guarantee will take effect at the time of delivery of Products, which will not reduce your legal rights.
- For the best interest of our Customers, we may provide below after sales services:
- THS will provide the required after sales Services and maintenance which includes all competences that are required to service you electrical standard or to perform repairs after a failure. Statutory tests and inspection are difficult at times and we offer special service to help and guide to prepare and complete documentation in line with rules and regulations. It is also required to prepare documentation in line with rules and regulation for different authorities or for your insurance company.
- Our after-sales service team can do the testing of any faults and fix within 7 days of the appointment. We also offer maintenance and after sales service despite us not being an original service provider.
- In regards to the Services, the term in Contract refers to anything we say or writes to you, as well as said or written by our official authorized agents on our behalf. We understand that you have taken it into consideration when entering into Contract, or when making decision to order our Services.
Duration and termination
- Contract between you and us is in continuation until we complete the required Services as agreed.
- Contract for the Services may terminate or suspend at anytime by either party with a written notice of termination to the other party, if that other party:
- infringes the Contract, and this infringement to the Contract is not resolved within 30 days from the written notice or cannot be resolved;
- is subject to any action in relation to its insolvency or liquidation.
- After the termination of Contract, there will not be any affect in regards to our remaining rights and obligation of the Contract.
- We value our Customer’s privacy and are vital to us. We respect your privacy and follow the general data protection regulations regarding your personal information.
- Data Protection Act 2018 protects individuals with regards to the processing of personal data by organisation, business or the government. The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- ‘GDPR’ refers to the General Data Protection Regulation and is the privacy and security law passed by the European Union (EU) applicable from 2018.
- ‘Personal data’, ‘Data processing’, ‘Data subject’, ‘Data controller’ and ‘Data processor’ define the same legal terms at length as in GDPR.
- ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to directly or indirectly identifiable living individuals. Individuals can be identified with names, email address, identification number, location information, gender, age, biometric data, cultural or social identity.
- Data Controller is the person who decides why and how personal data will be processed. We are the Data Controller as we collect the Personal data to perform our Services.
- Received Personal Data are processed in compliance with Data Protection Acts by:
- i) identifying the purpose of the information collected
- ii) collected information will only be used for the purpose identified; and
iii) ensuring your Personal Data is secure by implementing technical and organizational measures
- Any enquiries or complaints in regards to data privacy can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successors and our sub-Contractors
- The Contract between you and us is in continuation and is in continuation should it is transferred on our respective successors and assignees.
- You may not transfer, assign, or otherwise dispose the Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of our rights arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Events beyond our control
- In the event that is outside of our control or events that we could not reasonably avoid, the company will not have responsibility and liability to perform or provide Services and Products within the agreed period, under the Contract and will inform Customer as early as reasonably possible.
- The Contract to be deemed suspended for the period of these events outside of our control. We will reasonably try to find a solution to the events beyond our control within our resources and may perform the obligations under Contract.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes our liability for:
(i) fraud or fraudulent act;
(ii) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(iii) any breach of the obligation implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015, section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
Subject to above, failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will not result in liability for damages for:
(i) losses that occurred were not reasonably predictable to either party at the time of the Contract was made, or
(ii) loss of income or revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of profits, waste of management or office time of yours or your business.
Applicable law and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-Contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales. Any disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We try best to provide the Services as agreed and avoid any disputes, however if you have any complaints, we deal complaints in accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.